Local – fast appointments – we come to you – day, evening and weekends – cost effective option – approved will writing service
Storing Your Will
Keeping Wills in storage boxes is not a good idea because it may be difficult to access and even harder to gain permission to open it.
There is another option: storing your Will with your solicitor. A small fee may be in place for storage and for accessibility, but knowing your will is in a safe place is the most important thing.
Wills - An Outline
A will can establish:
– Gifts given to family, friends and charities
– Funeral requests
– A trust fund to take hold of any assets once your children reach a given age
In order to write a will there are a few rules that must be adhered to:
– Made by a person who is 18 years of age or over (unless mitigating circumstances dictate the contrary)
– A Will is made voluntarily and is not a forced action brought about be another person
– It is made by a person who has all of the mental capacities intact
– Must be made in writing
– It must be properly signed by the person making the Will in the presence of two chosen witnesses
I was a little worried about the cost of preparing my will, but I managed to call these people and I’m happy that I did. They charge minimal rates and they did all the hard work. Brilliant people.